In other summer news, we visited the big city over the weekend to go to a concert. The concert was weirdly interrupted by what looked like a traveling circus but was actually the gay pride parade. (I'm not even trying to offend, there were literal hoops of fire and jugglers. It was a valid conclusion.)
Back at the ranch, Scott and I learned we are quite skilled at growing spinach. Last year was the year of the yellow squash and this year is the year of eating leaves.
This year is also the year of the watermelon frosty. This is summer in a glass right here, and we're already on our second watermelon.
It seems like some years with a normal work schedule I don't even realize summer is here (I still had my space heater on last week...) but this year we are living it up with lots of hiking and barbecuing and eating summer treats and trampolining. Summer has never been so awesome.
| Holbrook Canyon |
| Hahaha. Everyone needs a photo like this right? |
| Ensign Peak |

No comments:
Post a Comment