Let me tell you about this place. First off, I did not even know there was a city called "North Salt Lake" until we looked at houses here. It's not Salt Lake City, this is a separate thing. I'm not really sure why it's not just considered Bountiful since it pretty much is in Bountiful, but just so you know--we're in NSL (see how I just threw around an acronym used by the locals here? We're so in-the-know now.)
NSL doesn't have many features besides homes and small businesses. Our welcome packet was almost entirely about the golf course and club house on the East side of town. I think that may be one of the few things we call our own. I've heard rumors of a splash pad also, but I don't think people without kids go to those, so I may not see it anytime soon.
So that is NSL so far!
We've been exploring Bountiful a little bit also, and our first adventure (besides dropping off the U-Haul) was at this little gem of a restaurant:
So that is Bountiful. Haha just kidding, Bountiful is a super nice place. I think restaurants in the U-Haul parking lot aren't expected to be the classiest of establishments in any city.
We are loving this place! Someday when I unpack and clean everything in sight I will share more about the house. Until then...try to go on with your lives. It might be a while! ;)

You will love NSL/Bountiful! We lived in Bountiful for about a year. The small town is so fun and you are so close to Salt Lake and the Station Park in Farmington have lots of fun shops! Check out Paces, and try a rainbow. So yummy! My husband grew up there and he works for Bountiful Police Department. Congratulations on your new home! :)
ReplyDelete