Sunday, June 16, 2013

Moving Day

Yesterday was moving day.  We were super prepared so it was pretty painless.  The biggest casualty was a ripped bag of flour, and that is pretty good if you ask me.

Amid the chaos of moving, I ran around the house capturing some final views of the home.  Enjoy.



Of course I had to get a final picture of the demons we refer to as "pokies" from the yard.  May I never step on one of these with bare feet again.


One last picture of the stick figure on our bedroom ceiling.  I've stared at that thing so many times.


I no longer think acquiring food storage is such a good idea...

These bricks could kill a man.  Scott and I have both scraped our limbs on these things and it takes months to recover.

The new home-owner's guide to the house complete with map of baby fruit trees.


We made it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
We enjoy otter pops, vacations, intense board games, house projects, breakfasts together, ridiculous TV shows, analysis of ridiculous TV shows, budgeting, and each other.

Check out my recipe blog!