I feel like Eben Alexander today. Because I'm going to tell you
all about my trip to heaven. We had the best time in Mexico. The
best.
We stayed at the beautiful Secrets
Silversands resort, which is a fancy all-inclusive adults-only resort.
Oh, the luxury of that place. 7 high-end restaurants. 8 pools.
Unlimited smoothies. Free room service. Ash trays with the Secrets
"seashell" logo embedded in the sand! If that's not fancy, I don't
know what is. What I'm saying is this is the closest we'll ever get to
living in Downton Abbey. It was divine.
We swam in the pools. We lounged on the beach. We
swung in hammocks. We zip lined through the jungle. We repelled. We
drank our body weight in daiquiris and coladas. We snorkeled in a
cenote. We rode jet skis through the Caribbean. Scott spoke Spanish. We watched pelicans crash land into the ocean. We
chowed down on fresh chips and pico de gallo every half hour.


No comments:
Post a Comment